XSL-FO keep-with-* in Apache FOP

From: Rahul Grewal <rgrewal@allette.com.au>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:58:27 +1100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I cannot get the keep-with-* properties working in Apache FOP. I am
using the blind table trick and it still is not giving any results.
Heres the code if anyone can figure it out -
<fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="14cm" padding="0.1cm">
    <fo:table-column column-width="14cm"/>
    <fo:table-body>
        <fo:table-row keep-together.within-page="always"
keep-with-next="always">
            <fo:table-cell height="0.5cm">
                <fo:block>
                   If the test value is tested for equality against a
node-set, the result is true if the node-set contains any node with a
value that matches the test value.
If the test value is tested for not equal against a node-set, the result
is true if the node-set contains any node with a value that is different
from the test value.
                </fo:block>
            </fo:table-cell>
        </fo:table-row>
        <fo:table-row>
            <fo:table-cell>
                <fo:block>
                                  This is the second line.
                </fo:block>
            </fo:table-cell>
        </fo:table-row>
    </fo:table-body>
</fo:table>

The result of this is -

If the test value is tested for equality against a node-set, the result
is true if the node-set contains
<page break>
any node with a value that matches the test value.If the test value is
tested for not equal against a node-set, the result is true if the
node-set contains any node with a value that is different from the test
value.
This is the second line.

Is there any way to get both these blocks always display in the same page.

Thanks,
Rahul