RE: How to remove log statements (Warning & Error messages)

From: Narendra Mallela <nmallela@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:05:43 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello Folks,

 I have a question regarding FOP log statements. We are rendering PDF
from cocoon servlet running inside bea weblogic 8 instance. And
whenever the PDF is rendered, lots of log messages(INFO, DEBUG, ERROR,
WARN) are written to the weblogic console. I know somewhere this
logger level for FOP needs to set to least lever, but where?

Your help  in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Narendra