page numbering in multidocument file

From: Jørgen Romark <jorgen.romark@siv.no>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:00:34 +0100
To: "Www-Xsl-Fo (E-post)" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi!
I have a xml file that contains bills for all my customers. I would like to
number the pages for each bill "page n of x" where x is the total number of
pages in the secific bill, and that every bill starts with "page 1"

Appreacheate all help and hints

Happy new year to you all!
Jörgen

Denne meldingen inneholder ikke sensitiv informasjon som bryter med
Sykehuset i Vestfold HF sitt krav til informasjonssikkerhet.
(This message does not contain any information violating the information
security policy of Sykehuset i Vestfold HF)