Re: Multiple clients on the same report

Geoffroy de Menten wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem that look simple but we cannot find a solution.
> I am using a XML creator (programmed in java) and an XSL-FO stylesheet.
>
> We would like to have a report with a different first page layout
> (margin are changed), then all the same layout. But this behaviour must
> be repeatable because more than one client is printed at a time.
> The number of clients and the number of page for one client is variable.
>
> So it should look like (only one PDF) : (only an example, should work
> for any number of client/ any number of pages/client)

It should work with

1 fo:page-sequence per client
each refering to a fo:page-sequence-master
which has a fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives
    wich has
    1) a fo:conditional-page-master-reference
       with page-position="first"
       to simple-page-master A
    2) a fo:conditional-page-master-reference
       with page-position="rest"
       to simple-page-master B
    3) a fo:conditional-page-master-reference
       with page-position="last"
       to simple-page-master B

Where A is the first page layout, and B is the rest

Regards,
   NaN.