content to be repeated on all pages.

From: Sumana Somareddy <Sumana.Somareddy@trivininc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:58:43 -0500
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,

I would like some static content to be repeated as first thing on all
pages except the first page. On first page the static content should
follow the header(Its usually the report title.This won't be repeated on
all pages) . On all other pages this static content would be the first
thing on the page. Can you please let me know how to achieve this? I
appreciate your help

Something like below

First page

                           Report Title

CompanyName:                             Date:

On all other pages

CompanyName:                             Date:

Thank you,

Sumana