Re: pdf encryption

From: Eugene Ciurana <ciurana@cime.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:58:38 -0800
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Weihua wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with PDF encryption with jdk1.3? I
> followed the instruction in Apache site
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/pdfencryption.html, but it does not work
> somehow? Where can I find more information about that?

Can you please post a message with more details about what your problem
is?  "It doesn't work somehow" is not very descriptive.  There are two
or three things that might be the problem, all depending on how you're
invoking FOP and what errors you get.

* If you're invoking from the command line, are you using -o or -u?
* Do you have an RC4 provider defined?

And so on....

Please provide us with more details.  I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Eugene
--

CIME Software Labs