Re: Multiple XMLs to One PDF.

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:46:16 GMT
To: viral.patel@countryfinancial.com
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Sorry I don't use fop or jsp so I'm not really the person to give advice
on the particular glue you need.
  In that idea you suggested to do individual transformations and then merge
  them - but with out-of-box FOP once I do the transformation (I have to
  provide the XML and XSL-FO to do the transformation) it will automatically
  output the PDF for that XML file to a given location.

Fop itself is just doing the FO-pdf conversion the xslt transformation
of your source file will be using an xslt processor (xalan by default I
would guess) so to implement my suggestion you would just need to call
xalan directly to transform each of your documents to an fo file
and then make a wrapper xml document as a result of the users selection
that references each of these fo files.