RE: Columnwise formatting of Text on a page.

From: Prashant Gupta <pkumar@apar.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:23:04 +0530
To: "'Victor Vishnyakov'" <vvishnyakov@yandex.ru>, <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi,
  I had a problem in XSL FO. I am getting repeated bookmarks. I have in my
page-sequence a table with data and then i have
image of the data( a tif file). Both are getting displayed . The image and
data are part of one xml element,say invoice.

But there are repeating bookmarks. The interesting thing is that if there
are 5 page sequences (one for each invoice element), the bookmarks get
repeated 5 times.

Can anyone please explain and help?

Thanks & Regards,
 Prashant