Columnwise formatting of Text on a page.

From: Surya Vijay <vijay@dynalivery.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:46:41 -0500
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,

I was wondering to find out if there is an option to split a set of paragraphs into columns in such a way that the paragraphs move into the next column side by side incase they don't fit into the first column. Please let me know how to write up this code in XSL-FO. I could write it am guessing using either table and columns or else the Span reference area. Please let me know how to get this solved.

Thanks,

Surya Vijay K