Re: XSL-FO and cut Marks

Knut wrote:

>Short question: Is there a easy way to define cut marks in XSL-FO or must i play with table borders?

I haven't found a way of doing that "the easy way" beyond defining a
page master and using tables and regions to define the portions of the
document that fall into regions of a page with cutouts.  We're using FOP
to generate badges for conference attendees.  Measuring the target page
areas works just fine as long as you have a printer that provides 1:1
page dimensions.  We're testing on an Epson Stylus Color 900 with
excellent results.

The Epson will accept exact page measurements; we just have to be
careful not to print out of the printer's physical margins (about 0.2"
top and bottom of the page).

(We're doing this with Apache FOP 0.20.5 -- it has some limitations but
they're easy to get around.)

>Wy it is so quit here?  I thought here will be more life

Oh, the party is in the next mailing list ;)

Cheers,

Eugene
--

CIME Software Labs