How to generate the line to cut the paper?

From: Marc <marc.liste@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:38:35 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello,

I'm looking for writing the line just at the limite of the paper size to tell to the printer where to cut the paper.
I use XEP to generate the PDF, my sheets are 13.5 x 21 and I write their on A4 paper sheet.
In xsl:fo, I tell that the sheets are 13.5 x 21cm, and I have margins inside, but after that I'm unable the use the leader to write the long dash, normally there is on with a circle just in the middle of the sheet, something like Xpress does.

Marc