Paper Tray Selection

From: Andrew Roos <andrew@exinet.co.za>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:12:04 +0200
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Is there any way to indicate in xsl-fo that paper should be selected from a
specific tray on the printer? (Assuming that the xsl-fo is converted to PCL
or similar for printing). In particular, I want to be able to print the
first page of a document on a letterhead, and the rest of the document on
plain paper.

Many thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Roos
Technical Director, ExiNet (Pty) Ltd
+27 (0) 21 448-4678

'Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in
the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us' - Bill Watterson