XML data to check format

From: Sudheer Basu <sudheerreddyb@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:49:39 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi,

I need to convert XML data into pdf documents using XSL FO. I was wondering whether the lay out can be customised using XSL. I am needing the lay out to be like a personal check with the fonts like routing number and Bank Account at the bottom and other details as in a check, so that user can print the check. Can this be possible using XSLT, and XSL-FO

Thank you,
Sudheer.

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save 80