SVG / PDF External Graphic

From: Bill Rosenberg <bill@eRosenberg.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:37:55 -0700
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I have an application that has to generate both PDF and SVG. The PDF is
used for emailing and the SVG is used for printing. I am having trouble
getting exernal graphics to display or pirnt in my SVG, while it works
fine for the PDF.

I am using the same XML and XSL to do the XSL-FO transformation for both
PDF and SVG. Any ideas why the PDF graphics work great and no graphics
show for my SVG.

Here is a snippet from my XSL file. All three graphics work for the PDF
and not eh SVG.

    <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
        <fo:block  text-align="center">
          <fo:external-graphic src="url('/brand/zzz/images/logo.jpg')" />
          <fo:external-graphic src="url('file:///c:/temp/logo.gif')" />