Re: Nested HTML tables to PDF

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:41:47 +0200
To: "Lensch, Thomas" <Lensch@juris.de>
CC: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Thomas,

You can first convert the HTML file to XHTML using tidy
(http://www.w3c.org/People/Raggett/tidy/). The command-line would be
as follows:

   tidy -asxhtml -indent -wrap -1 input.html > output.html

Then you can run CSSToXSLFO (http://www.re.be/css2xslfo) like this,
using jre1.4:

   java -jar css2xslfo.jar output.html -fo output.fo

While this will produce valid XSL-FO, it is not tested with FOP.

Best regards,

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA