Overlapping of text in table cells using no-wrap option

From: Hanna <hanna@reinfo.com.hk>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:25:27 +0800
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
hi,
  I have a question about wrap option about <fo:block>. I have a piece of long text in a table cell, but i don't wanna make it wrapped by setting wrap-option='no-wrap'. However, this text overlaps the next table cell . How can i make this long text shown in a line without line breaking and doesn't overlapping other cells?  Please help! Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Hanna