Column Loop

From: Ashish Tibrewal <Ashish.Tibrewal@Netdecisions.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:22:23 +0530
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,

I am trying to make a pdf brochure through xsl fo. I am trying to retrieve a
information from xml, where the information (image + associated text) should
be displayed besides each other i.e in different columns of same table. For
which I am writing xsl: for each statement.

But I am not able to loop the td (column), whereas if I loop it without ant
table, it works. But in this case I need to put the td in loop. Kindly help
where am I going wrong.

Please find the attached image for refernce.

Thanks
Ashish

Ashish Tibrewal | Mumbai Software Development Center
netdecisions
6th Floor MET Building, Gen A K Vaidya Chowk
Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai-400 050, India
Ph: 2644 0000 Extn: 142 Mobile: 9820038409 Fax: 26440001
www.netdecisions.com <http://www.netdecisions.com/>

loop.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: loop.jpg)