Another keep-with-next question

From: Michelle Aiken <michelleaiken@mailblocks.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:02:08 -0700
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
This is a continuation of my last question:

The last "row" in each "section" (one section per customer addresss
info) is a line:

Like this:

<fo:table-row keep-with-previous.within-column="always">
      <fo:table-cell border-after-style="solid"
border-after-width="0.3pt">
        <fo:block> </fo:block>
      </fo:table-cell>
      <fo:table-cell border-after-style="solid"
border-after-width="0.3pt">
        <fo:block> </fo:block>
      </fo:table-cell>
</fo:table-row>

All the sections before it have a keep-with-next.within-column
attribute.  The problem is that while a page or column break (this is
within a region-body with column-count="2") never happens between any of
the other rows, the line sometimes gets moved to the next page (or
column).  As you can see, I tried adding keep-with-previous to the line
itself, but that didn't do anything.  Any suggestions?

TIA,
Michelle