Re: portrait/landscape

At 2003-09-08 11:14 -0700, michelleaiken-webboards9999@mailblocks.com wrote:
>I guess I did leave some info out, though.  The fo file I am generating is
>being converted to a pdf file (by a block of code I didn't write).

Yes, by an XSL-FO engine.

>The pdf file is then being shown in a print preview and printed out.

Yes, probably by Adobe Acrobat or by GhostScript.

>Is there a change I can make on the fo file end that will make it print in
>landscape mode properly?  (I think if I just change the margins, it will
>just print at the top of the page and run off the side - what I want is to
>rotate the text)

I get no improper behaviour just changing the margins ... have you tried it
yet to see?  I'm looking at results in RenderX XEP and everything in
Acrobat is looking proper.

What makes you think the content will be chopped?

................ Ken

--
Next public European delivery:  3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-09-22
Next public US delivery:        3-day XSLT/2-day XSL-FO 2003-10-13

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/bc