Re: portrait/landscape

From: <michelleaiken-webboards9999@mailblocks.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:14:45 -0700
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Thanks, that is helpful.

I guess I did leave some info out, though.  The fo file I am generating
is being converted to a pdf file (by a block of code I didn't write).
The pdf file is then being shown in a print preview and printed out.
Is there a change I can make on the fo file end that will make it print
in landscape mode properly?  (I think if I just change the margins, it
will just print at the top of the page and run off the side - what I
want is to rotate the text)

Thanks,

Michelle