Re: add a text block at 3rd page of a sequence

From: Christoph Rupp <crupp@umc-web.de>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:38:37 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Ken & David,

 > Determine in which region you want your special content on page 3.
Ensure
 > that the simple-page-master for "chap01_PAGE3" has a *different* region
 > name for that region than you use for that region in the
simple-page-master
 > for "chap01".  In your <page-sequence> define the static content for
that
 > specially named region that only appears in the "chap01_PAGE3" geometry.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i had no idea that i could define my own flow-names.
I thought those 5 regions have their predefined names (xsl-region-before
etc) and i didn't think that it was possible to create new names!

Thank you, this has solved my whole problem. You've made my day :) It
took me 5 minutes to place graphics over my whole document!

Chris