Re: add a text block at 3rd page of a sequence

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:24:07 +0100
To: crupp@umc-web.de
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

> The only way i can see is to create three sequences:

No, as you say you only want one sequence so the text flows across the
third page automatically. "seq01"

 <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="seq01">
     <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-reference="chap01"
           maximum-repeats="2" />
     <fo:single-page-master-reference master-reference="chap01_PAGE3" />
     <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-reference="chap01" />
   </fo:page-sequence-master>

howver that sequence can use two different page masters.
"chap01" for two pages then "chap01_PAGE3"  for one page then back
to "chap01" the page breaking happens automatically and each page is
assigned to an appropriate page master in ypur page master sequence.

so in theory you just pour the text into a flow specifying the
"seq01" master, and put your special block into the static content of
"chap01_PAGE3"

Sorry I don't actually have an FO engine set up on this machine
otherwise I'd have tested a small example.

David

http://www.star.net.uk