OT :: XSL Grouping Trouble

From: karthikeyan.balasubramanian <karthikeyan.balasubramanian@aspiresys.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:32:08 +0530
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

    </ENTRY>
    <ENTRY>
  <PARA>01</PARA>
    </ENTRY>
 </ROW>
    </TBODY>
</TABLE>
-------------------

How do i get data in XSL in such way that i get this Output

section 1
subject                    chapter section             fig
=missing                    79-31-15
=missing                    79-31-15                   01

section 2

subject                    chapter section             fig
=missing                    79-31-40                  01

Getting like this one problem, I am using table so
I dont know how to break it after 3rd column and
bring other data down in that order and yet it
should be well formed.

I have looked at muenchian method but yet couldnt
figure it out.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day.

Karthikeyan B