1 and 2 columns composition at the same time

From: Christian Brugeron <christian@barzoi.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:21:47 +0100
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Cc: <support@antennahouse.com>
Hello,

I use XSL formatter and would like to accomplish this :

The flow is a half-page column, and sometimes I want it to be a full
page width.

For the main flow, I use a single column formatting because I do not
want to use the 2 columns. I have but an extra margin-right to simulate
a 2 column width but to compose into one column.

What can I do to "suppress" that margin temporarily and have the blocks
full page, and go back to half-page?

Thanks

Christian