Indenting Table...?

From: Girish Kanmas <girishrk@india.ti.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:17:55 +0530
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi,

Please, have look at the below listings:

	Test1:
	--------------------------
	<fo:block start-indent='1in'>
		<fo:table>
	--------------------------

	Test2:
	--------------------------
	<fo:table start-indent='1in'>
	--------------------------

In both of the above listings, that is tests, I tried to indent the whole
table. However, neither of the test result produced required output in pdf
format.
Can you please help me in How to indent whole Table?
I would be more glad to receive the web-site links, which helps to study all
the XSL-FO tags and respective attributes' details.

Thank you in advance.
Girish Kanmas
TI Extn: 1387
Mobile: 091-80-56728348