RE: Managing Table columns through XSL:FO

From: Victor Vishnyakov <tch_@mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:58:57 +0300
To: "'Girish Kanmas'" <girishrk@india.ti.com>, <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

1. This part of your xsl file

creates artefact on the first line of the table body by adding text from
<columns> tag. Fix your templates.

2. I've removed this artefact manually from result xsl-fo file and try
to format file.
File was correctly validated and 5 out of 6 known to me formatters have
created valid PDF. Only FOP failes with error mentioned in your message.
Thus, this is FOP's bug. Your styleshhet is OK.