image problem

From: vincent FONTENEAU <fonteneau@dynetcom.fr>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:15:17 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi,

I'm trying for 2 days now to insert png images in my xml file. Then
transform xml file into fo file with xsltproc and generate pdf with fop
0.20.5

Nothing appears in the pdf file except the table of content.

How do i do in my xml file or xsl stylesheet to have jpg or png in my
pdf.

the exemple is :

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
  "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd">

<book>
 <bookinfo>
 <mediaobject>
  <imageobject>
   <imagedata fileref="tetex.png" format="PNG"/>
  </imageobject>
 </mediaobject>
 </bookinfo>

 <chapter>
  <para>hello</para>
 </chapter>
</book>

I've never change any xsl file in xsl installation directory. What
options do I need to modify or is there a particular xsl stylesheet do i
need to create to insert image in title page ?

thanks for help, i really don't know how to do

vincent