Convert a Corel Draw file to xsl

From: <o.amadio@mbm.it>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:55:08 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I have to create xsl layout file for xml files, which will be alaborated to
get pdf file through fop. The thing works fine, but now i must create
layout more complex ever and ever, basing upon existing graphical layouts.
So the question is does exist any product that is able to convert a corel
draw file ( a complex table o tables ) in a xsl file?

In other words is it possible to convert a table structure from a graphic
format ( any of corel draw export or save as format ) in xsl, no matter if
after the conversion i must set the names properly, or create for-each or
break et cetera? All this just not to start by the ground in creating a
layout...

I fear the answer is not, anyway I thank anyone replying to me!

Ciao

Ottavio Amadio
E-mail: o.amadio@mbm.it
tel. +39 049 8995717