Problems with unicode math signs

From: Rolf Hustad <rolf.hustad@c2i.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 07:56:20 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org, XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com

Hello everybody!
I`m having trouble with producing a print of the mathematical signs:
"larger than or equal to" and "smaller than or equal to" Unicode: &#x2264;
and &#x2265;.
I have used userconfig to make my fonts and embedded them in my pdf.
(using TimesNewRomanPSMT to create my own font which I call "Times
Roman").
This works great except for these two mathematical signs. Is there a
specific font which has these two signs?  Can anybody help? is there a
workaruond that I can use? The font needs to be embedded when I send the
document to the printshop.
I use FOP 0.20.5 on Win XP

--
Rolf Hustad