From: www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xsl-fo-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of bmoss
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 7:16 PM
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Subject: page numbering

I have two completely separate pdf reports that I generated using xsl:fo
and fop.  I now want to put these two reports together as one file, but
keep the formatting integrity of each report.
The first report needs to end and the second report (initiated by
xsl:call-template from the first report) needs to have its page number
reset to 1 and its first page needs to be treated as the "first" page,
and not include the header that the "rest" of the pages have.

So, each report needs to be generated individually, but they also need
to be generated as one pdf containing both.

Does anyone know how to do this or have I just made it all too
confusing?
Brian