Problem with FO object

From: Debranjan Maji <Debranjan.Maji@seepz.tcs.co.in>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:24:12 +0530
To: "www-xsl-fo@w3.org" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,
        I'm preparing an .fo file on the fly where I'm writing the
contents from a database row wise. But to my surprise I found that After
writing some rows it's writing same data of the previous rows in the next
rows. But I've checked that the dat coming form the database is perfectly
ok. The problem is when te .fo file generated on the fly. Can you suggest
something? For you convenience I'm attaching the pdf doc which has been
generated from the .fo

Thanks & Regards
Debranjan Maji
GEFA LTC Web Application