Re: FO FLOW SEQUENCE

From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@multiconn.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 09:29:55 +0200
To: Debranjan Maji <Debranjan.Maji@seepz.tcs.co.in>
CC: "www-xsl-fo@w3.org" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Debranjan Maji wrote:

         I'm attaching an pdf doc which I've generated through a .fo
> template using fop toolkit. In the pdf the data for the table coming
> dynamically from db. but for each page I like to add the table headings
> (displayed in orange color). Can u suggest how to do that?

Just define it as fo:table-header. It will be multiplied to each page the
table occupies if you won't disable that by table-omit-header-at-break attribute.
See http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/bk/ch08.html#d0e4023
--
Oleg Tkachenko
http://www.tkachenko.com/blog