Tables filling page

From: Shawn Bender <sbender@benshaw.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:51:56 -0500
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I am generating a 2-3 page pdf document with fop that begins with about
half a page of contact information followed by a table that I would like
to go all the way to the end of the document, regardless of how many
pages it has.  The problem I am having is that when I run out of
information to put in the table, it stops there, and I can't find a way
to make it go to the end of the page.  Is there a way to make a table go
to then end of the page on the last page it is on?  *The cells are not
equal in height.

Shawn Bender
Network Administrator
Benshaw Canada Controls, Inc.