Re: Two tables side by side

From: <Klaas_Bals@inventivedesigners.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:25:48 +0100
To: bmoss <bmoss@fnis.com>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

> If I have a page width of 7in and I specify two tables, each with a
> width of 3.5in, how do I get them to appear next to each other (side by
> side)?  I put them in a <block> and the second table is still going
> underneath the first table.

Yet another approach could be to create two absolutely positioned
block-containers.

One disadvantage of this approach is that the block-containers have a fixed
size and can not be split over multiple pages...

Best regards,
-----
Klaas Bals  -  Scriptura Development Manager

Scriptura - a WYSIWYG XSL-FO editor: www.inventivedesigners.com/scriptura

Inventive Designers
Direct Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210183
Office Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Office Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Klaas_Bals at inventivedesigners dot com