Re: having problem when usin href with variables in XSL

From: Saravanaan <saran_kct@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:49:11 +0530
To: "Rohit Sood" <rohitsud_1@yahoo.com>, <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi Rohit

    replace '&' with '&amp;' and try.

Saravanaan.A
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rohit Sood
  To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 5:46 PM
  Subject: having problem when usin href with variables in XSL

  hi,

  i'm having problems in making a XSL in which i want to post two variables to another page using the XSl sheet..here's the scene:

  i have a "news" page which shows the new_date, news_title and a news_id..

  now what i want is to make the news_title as a hyperlink such that when a user clicks on the news_title...i call "news_details" page and pass on my news_id to the page...without showing the news_id on the "news" page...

  i've tried using this

  <xsl:attribute name="href">
    <xsl:value-of select="News_dtls.asp?sid=2&newsid=23" />
    </xsl:attribute>

  but it's giving me an error with the & sign...

  if anybody can give me some advice on how to solve this i would be really grateful

  thankx

  rohit