Embedded HTML in XML nodes - PDF conversion

From: Ayoub Raffoul <araffoul@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 16:43:24 +0000
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I need some help generating PDF from XML and XSL-FO.

However my XML contains some nodes that hold HTML tags such as tables
fonts, etc.. Therefore, in some of the XML nodes the presentation is
embedded in the data using HTML tags.

I was able to generate the required XSL-FO style sheets to create the
PDF files for the Raw XML data, however I'm not sure what to do with
the nodes that contains HTML. Is there some tools that auto generate
XSL-FO from html?

Your help is highly appreciated.

araffoul@hotmail.com