Re: last page and first page at the same time

From: Milenko Milanovic <MIlenko_Milanovic@asucon.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:48:11 -0700
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

I have the same problem as Patrick Gilhuijs used to have.
I want the last page footer to be different from footers on all other pages.

If there is only one page, then the last page footer should be displayed.

I have already tried (what was an answer to Patrick's question)

<page-sequence-master master-name="frame-pages">
  <repeatable-page-master-alternatives maximum-repeats="1">
	<conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last"
	<conditional-page-master-reference page-position="first"

	<conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last"
	<conditional-page-master-reference page-position="rest"

but it seems that I did not succeed to properly set other fo elements like:
a) fo:simple-page-master sections for neither of A, B, and C pages
b) corresponding footers in  <fo:page-sequence
master-reference="frame-pages"> section.

I am not sure if this is too much to ask but could you provide us with the
complete code example.

Also, I use apache-fop 0.20.5.

Milenko Milanovic