multi-column breaks

From: Jose Parko <joseparko@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:24:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I have text flowing into multi-column settings (with column-count=2, 3 or 4) and would like to take action when the text breaks from one column and starts in the next one. An example would be including the text "(paraX Continued)" at the top of column2 if paraX was being rendered at the end of column1 and was thus broken at the bottom of column1 and continued at the top of column2. Is this supported in FOP?

Thanks,

Parko

PS: In case that is possible, I may also like to add the possibility of including the current section along with the paraX, e.g. at the top of column2 I may have 2 lines that look like:
   Section A (Continued)
      Para X  (Continued)