"[ERROR]: >" resulting in "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError <<no stack trace avalable>>"

From: Kenny Vandenbroucke <kenny.vandenbroucke@atek.be>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:58:55 +0200
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hello,

When I try to convert a a complex xml-file (steerfile which refers to other xml-files) to a pdf-file the first step works : the conversion to a fo-file. But in the second step, the conversion from a fo-file to a pdf-file I get several errors "[ERROR]: >". When I limit the number of pages to 60 I get a well-formed pdf-file but the actual pdf-file I have to produce is almost 1000 pages. On a Linux-workstation this works but my goal is to do it on a windows-pc or server and there lies the problem. After about 100 pages I get the following error after which the program stops :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
		<<no stack available>>

greetz