Re: FOP + Batik interaction

Stefan.Gaertners@trinkaus.de wrote:

> I think i've a problem with the interaction between FOP and Batik.
>
> My problem is:
>
> In a Headline of a page in want to draw a rectangle and a line together
> with the pagenumber. The pagenumber should appear in the middle/above the
> rectangle.  But when i try to draw the pagenumber using <fo: page-number />
> inside an SVG-section i didn't see the number.  What's going wrong in my
> code that i've attached.

You cannot embed formatting objects into fo:instream-foreign-object content.
According to the spec [1] content of fo:instream-foreign-object is considered
to be non-XSL. You can try to achieve the result by using xsl-fo only (use
borders to draw a rectangle etc) or try to interleave svg image and
fo:page-number using absolute positioning.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_instream-foreign-object
--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team