From: Jasmin Mehta [mailto:jmehta@mdnotes.com]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 10:01 AM
To: Guo, Gordon; www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Cc: gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Subject: RE: Problem in getting image in PDF using xsl-fo

Hi,

I also have tried by giving the absolute path for the url. By giving,

<fo:block text-align="center" line-height="40pt" start-indent = "10.0cm">
           <fo:external-graphic height="auto" width="auto" content-height="auto"
                    content-width="auto" src="url('http://localhost:8100/LDNotes/doctor/signature.gif')">
          </fo:external-graphic>
</fo:block>

But, Still I'm getting the same error as:

[ERROR] Could not load external SVG: The current document is unable to create an
 element of the requested type (namespace: http://www.w3.org/2000/svg, name: hea
d).
[ERROR] Error while creating area : No ImageReader for this type of image (http:
//localhost:8100/MDNotes/doctor/signature.gif)

Please help, I am not able to resolve this since long,

Thanks for your help.
Jasmin