How to get the current pagenumber?

From: Olaf Kull <olafkull@web.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:51:04 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello,

I have a document with 5 sites. Inside my xsl-region-before i have an id. One part of of this id is the current pagenumber. Is there a funktion, that can give me back the current page number?
The second problem is that it must be variable. The script is written for lots of different documents(with 1 up to 20 sites).

Olaf Kull
Mit der Auslands-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail erreichen Sie Ihre Freunde auf
der ganzen Welt - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021171