Help! External graphic

From: Kiler, Kurtis(LNW) <Kurtis.Kiler@LibertyNorthwest.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:55:23 -0800
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Anyone?!

Here is the code snippet that I have.  My logo stays the exact same size no
matter what I try; content-width="40px", content-height="80px", width,
height, etc...  What am I doing wrong?  I just need my logo to come in about
the same size as referenced below in my code.  Thanks in advance

                                                            <fo:table-cell
display-align="before">

                                                                   <fo:block
padding-top=".5in" text-align="right">

<fo:external-graphic src="c:/fop/logoBlack.jpg" content-height="1.9cm"
content-width="4.5cm"/>

</fo:block>

                                                            </fo:table-cell>

Kurtis Kiler