running FOP in Tomcat

From: <Kenneth.Cheung@unisen.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:12:06 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello,

I'm trying to run the latest version of FOP (0.20) on Tomcat 3.2, by
following the instructions in
http://xml.apache.org/fop/servlets.html

When I run the servlet, I get the error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/XMLReader
             at FopServlet.renderFO(Unknown Source)
             at FopServlet.doGet(Unknown Source

I think my classpath is set up, but can someone clarify the steps for me
again? I'm relatively new to servlets so I may have missed an obvious step.

Thanks,

Kenneth

This email message is confidential to the intended recipient and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized.  Any unauthorised use, dissemination
of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are
not the intended addressee, kindly notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message.