line wrapping in xsl-fo to pdf

From: <egarcia@domino-info.fr>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:55:21 +0200
To: "www-xsl-fo@w3.org" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
I apologize for my bad english first, i hope you would understand this

i have long string of characters in my xsl-fo blocks like this :

and i would like they wrap in my pdf document after conversion by fop  .

with  wrap-option="wrap",  it works only if there is a space or a caret
return into the string, and i don't have any space or any caret return in
my string , so in my pdf document the string is cut.

somebody has an idea to display the entire string correctly ?