RE: Putting "Please Turn Over" at the bottom of pages in a multi- page document

Thanks Ken.

I think the second solution in your Yahoo list answer is the one for my
case, as I am using multiple page-sequences. I created a
page-sequence-master with two alternatives, one for page-position="last" and
for page-position="any". Unfortunately though, I am rendering PDF using FOP
- and FOP seems to have a bug which means that every page is assumed to be
the last page, which messes things up somewhat.

However I don't think there's anything wrong with the approach you describe
- I tried something similar using "first" and "rest" instead of "last" and
"any" and FOP rendered this fine. Also I have seen this bug reported
previously on the fop-dev mailing list. I will follow up on fop-dev to
confirm that this bug still exists.

Assuming the bug is still there, do you have any alternative solutions which
don't use page-position="last" - bearing in mind that I have multiple page
sequences?

Thanks again,

Haitham.