page break

From: bmoss <bmoss@fnis.com>
Date: 03 Apr 2003 16:48:08 -0500
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I have a template that is being called, and within that template, I am
displaying a table.  After this template is called and the table is
displayed, I want to do a page break.
In the last block of the table, I put a 'page-break' and in the
definition of the table I added:  'table-omit-header-at-break="true" ',
but this is putting extra space at the beginning of the next page.
Is there a way to do a page break, once a table is displayed, using FOP,
that will not display the table header or extra space on the next page?