Re: fop 0.20.0 :Error:null

Ahmad Abdolahi wrote:

> I have a question regarding Fop 0.20.0.
> I'm trying to do converting with fop like this :fop -xsl myfile.xsl -xml
> myfile.xml -pdf myfile.pdf
> but i get not teh result file(myfile.pdf)!
> I get only this messages from fop:
> [INFO]: FOP 0.20.2
> [ERROR]: null

1. Questions about problems with particular formatter should be asked on
  the formatter user maillist, in this case fop-user list, see
http://xml.apache.org/mail.html.
2. Upgrade fop to the last released version, which is 0.20.4 quite a
long time already.
3. Try transformation without formatting using your favorite xslt
processor in order to see if it's xslt issue.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel