Re: fop 0.20.0 :Error:null

From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@multiconn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:37:04 +0300
To: Ahmad Abdolahi <ahmad.abdolahi@data-consult.com>
CC: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Ahmad Abdolahi wrote:

> I have a question regarding Fop 0.20.0.
> I'm trying to do converting with fop like this :fop -xsl myfile.xsl -xml
> myfile.xml -pdf myfile.pdf
> but i get not teh result file(myfile.pdf)!
> I get only this messages from fop:
> [INFO]: FOP 0.20.2
> [ERROR]: null

1. Questions about problems with particular formatter should be asked on
  the formatter user maillist, in this case fop-user list, see
2. Upgrade fop to the last released version, which is 0.20.4 quite a
long time already.
3. Try transformation without formatting using your favorite xslt
processor in order to see if it's xslt issue.

Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel