Re: CSS to FO???

From: Harm Kok <h.kok@diderottrack.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:43:03 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
CC: dylan38@angelfire.com

Hi Curtis,

Antenna House has made a XHTML to FO stylesheet where they incorporated
style tags. Download their stylesheet here:
http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/XSLsample.htm and look at the file
called xhtml2fo.xsl. Here you can find the template with the name
"process-style". This will probably do what you want.

HTH

Harm Kok

Diderot Track