RE: xsl-fo first anniversary

From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.ox.ac.uk>
Date: 18 Oct 2002 17:13:41 +0100
To: Ian Tindale <ian_tindale@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

On the other hand, those of us in the scientific publishing arena
cannot relate to your magazine publishing workflow. The fact that TeX
promotes authorial typesetting is a feature, not a bug. Knuth did TeX
because Addison Wesley did such a bad job on his books, after all.

I wish I had ever worked for a publisher who had a subeditor and
a designer to hand.....